Friday, December 2, 2011

P-A-R-T-Y

I love parties, and I love dresses-so the holiday season means another excuse to dress up and throw on some glitter and a sparkly dress. Living in L.A. means I don't have to cover up my cute find with a drab coat, so I was beyond excited when Lucky found 20 party dresses under $50. They all hit just above the knee, which means they will pair perfectly with some lace-up booties I recently ordered (which were so NOT under $50). The one pictured is definitely my favorite of the bunch. I love the sheer overlay, and the colors coordinate so well together. The detailed neckline is also quite adorable. Of course the list does have some duds, an ill-fitting number from H&M and some velvet material posing as a dress from American Apparel don't make me want to part from my $50. Luckily, those lame offerings are buried beneath unique designs from Pixie Market and Zara. Let the holiday party season begin!

1 comment: