Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bedroom Makeovers

Apartment Therapy posted their top 10 bedroom makeovers, here are my top 2. I only chose the 'afters' because frankly who cares about what it used to look like? It's all about the transformation!

What makes this room one of my favorite transformations is the repainted bed frame. It was a clunky, dull, brown mess (maybe I should have included the before picture on this one). Bonus: this room looks huge with the mirror placed slightly behind the bed:
Image via Apartment Therapy


I'm not really a fan of sports, but consider me a fanatic when it comes to awesome headboards. The owner said they took the design idea from a vintage ticket stub: 

Image via Apartment Therapy 

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely do this motif with my 2011 Jay-Z concert ticket!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete