Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaigns

I love this video. Alice Dellal is one of my favorite models because she always manages to look badass, yet still emulate high fashion. I was so excited to see her work her magic for Chanel's Spring-Summer 2012 collection, check it out:


Lanvin's Spring-Summer 2012 ad was also one of my favorites. I love the upbeat music and the use of stop motion. The snakes and jeweled masks make me feel like I stumbled into a secret soiree:


And although a little strange, a couple of honorable mentions go to Alexander Wang for featuring Die Antwoord in his campaign, and to Missoni for featuring Pedro Almodovar! It's always nice to see artists from different mediums collaborating, even if the result leaves you scratching your head. 



No comments:

Post a Comment