Monday, January 2, 2012

Lighten Up!

We all get the winter blues, especially my sunny-SoCal-beach-loving self. Tess Wilson, a San Francisco contributor for Apartment Therapy, paired a mirrored garland with white mini lights in an effort to beat SF's winter blues. Despite the 80-degree L.A. weather, my apartment doesn't get a lot of light and can seem really gloomy, so to cheer up the space I use a combination of multicolored lights and white paper lanterns. However, I love this lighted garland so much I may have to make one of my own! Lucky for me, Tess explains how to make one here.

Image via Tess Wilson of Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. I need more light in my apartment! I'm not all that crafty so paper lanterns seem like a good option. This is beautiful, though. :)

    ReplyDelete